How to Create Irish Captions
Irish captions are an important way to make sure that a business or organization’s audio and video content is accessible to all viewers and listeners, no matter their native language. Irish is spoken in many countries, such as Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, and is the official language of the Republic of Ireland. According to the Central Statistics Office of Ireland, 1.77 million people in Ireland are native speakers of Irish, making it the most widely spoken indigenous language in the country.
What are Captions and How Are They Different Than Subtitles?
Captions are text-based versions of audio in a video. They provide a transcription of the audio, including sound effects and speaker identification, so that viewers can understand what is being said. Captions are different from subtitles, which provide a translation of the content instead of a transcription.
Benefits of Transcription and Creating Captions for Audio and Video in the Irish Language
Creating captions for audio and video in the Irish language provides a number of benefits. First, it allows for more people to access the content, regardless of their native language. It also increases search engine optimization (SEO) because the transcription of the audio is indexed by search engines. Additionally, it provides an opportunity to reach a larger audience, as well as to create content that is more accessible to people with hearing impairments.
Using Speak AI to Create Irish Captions
Speak AI is a speech recognition and natural language processing platform with over 50,000 users. Speak AI can be used to create Irish captions with ease. The platform uses artificial intelligence to transcribe audio and video recordings, allowing for captions to be quickly and accurately generated. Speak AI also provides a number of other features, such as sentiment analysis and keyword extraction, that can be used to enhance the content and make it more engaging for viewers.
Creating Irish captions for audio and video content is an important step for businesses and organizations looking to make their content accessible to a wider audience. Speak AI is an easy-to-use platform that can help to quickly and accurately generate Irish captions, as well as provide additional features to help optimize the content and make it more engaging. Sign up for Speak AI today to get started on making your content more accessible and engaging!
Step 1: Create a Speak Account
To start your Irish captioning, you first need to create a Speak account. No worries, this is super easy to do!
Our team is happy to give you a 7-day trial with 30 minutes of free Irish audio and video captioning included.
To sign up for Speak and start your Irish captioning, visit the Speak app register page here.
Step 2: Upload your Irish file(s) for Captioning
We typically recommend MP4s for video or MP3s for audio.
However, we accept a range of audio and video file types. Once you upload your file all you have to do is select “Irish” from the language dropdown menu to automatically caption in Irish.
You can upload your Irish file for captioning in several ways using Speak:
Accepted Irish Audio File Types
- Irish MP3
- Irish M4A
- Irish WAV
- Irish OGG
- Irish WEBM
- Irish M4P
Accepted Irish Video File Types
- Irish MP4
- Irish M4V
- Irish WMV
- Irish AVI
- Irish MOV
- Irish FLV
Publicly Available Irish URLs
You can also upload media to Speak through a publicly available URL.
As long as the file type extension is available at the end of the URL you will have no problem importing your recording for automatic Irish captioning and analysis.
Irish YouTube URLs
Speak is compatible with YouTube videos. All you have to do is copy the URL of the YouTube video (for example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfcLcHeivc).
Speak will automatically find the file, calculate the length, and import the video.
Please make sure you use the full link and not the shortened YouTube snippet. Additionally, make sure you remove the channel name from the URL.
This library of integrations continues to grow! Have a request? Feel encouraged to send us a message.
Step 3: Calculate and pay the total automatically
Once you have your Irish audio or video file ready and load it into Speak, it will automatically calculate the total cost (you get 30 minutes free in the trial – take advantage of it!).
You can pay by subscribing to a personalized plan using our real-time calculator with included minutes.
Step 4: Wait for Speak to caption your Irish audio or Irish video
Our automated captioning software will prepare your Irish captions in as little as a few minutes. Generally, Speak takes about half the audio or video length to produce the captions and insights.
Once completed, you will get an email notification that your Irish captions is complete. That email will contain a link back to the file so you can access the interactive media player with the Irish captions, analysis, and export formats ready for you.
Step 5: View and edit your automated Irish captions
Want to tackle the captions edits yourself? All good! Once you receive your automated captions you have the option to edit your captions at any time.
Easily update speaker names, find and replace, and get your automatic Irish captions up to full accuracy with our intuitive captions editing system.
Step 6: Export your Irish captions and share interactive media players
With Speak, you can easily export Irish captions to many formats.
Below is a list of options for exporting your Irish captions in Speak:
- Export Irish captions to SRTs
- Export Irish captions to VTTs
A more effective way of sharing captions is through a shareable media library that includes the media file, AI insights and interactive captions.
There is so much more that you can do with Speak to enrich the value of your media and captions.
Never hesitate to send us a message on live chat – we are always here to help!
We talked about Irish captioning here, but you may be interested in how to caption in other languages instantly and easily with Speak’s intuitive captioning and natural language processing software.
We’ve shared resources below on all the languages Speak can help you caption!
Join 50,000+ users finding radical efficiencies with their audio, video and text data to drive value.
How Much Does It Cost To Caption Irish?
Speak offers highly competitive pricing for Irish captioning compared to other captioning solutions. For a starting user, Speak offers automated Irish captioning for only $0.06 USD per minute. That is only $3.6 USD per hour!
We also scale our pricing based on media volume and can offer even bigger discounts to large customers.
So, if you have over 100 hours of Irish captioning per month please contact us through live chat and we will set you up with a customized price per minute to make Irish captioning even more affordable!
What Can You Caption In Irish?
- Caption Irish interviews
- Caption Irish videos
- Caption Irish audio
- Caption Irish earnings calls
- Caption Irish focus groups
- Caption Irish meetings
- Caption Irish phone calls
- Caption Irish YouTube videos
- Caption Irish Vimeo videos
- Caption Irish Zoom recordings
- Caption Irish Google Meet recordings
- Caption Microsoft Teams recordings
- Caption Irish podcasts
And so much more!
What Other Languages Can Speak Caption?
Speak already has users from over 90 countries and we continuously get requests to caption and analyze in different languages.
So, we continuously add more languages to Speak! Here are just some of the growing list of languages that Speak offers:
- How To Create Afrikaans Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Egypt) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Iraq) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Israel) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Jordan) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Kuwait) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Lebanon) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Oman) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Palestinian Authority) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Qatar) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Saudi Arabia) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Syrian Arab Republic) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (United Arab Emirates) Captions
- How To Create Arabic Modern Standard (Bahrain) Captions
- How To Create Armenian Captions
- How To Create Bulgarian Captions
- How To Create Catalan Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Cantonese, Traditional) Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Simplified) Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Traditional) Captions
- How To Create Croatian Captions
- How To Create Czech Captions
- How To Create Danish Captions
- How To Create Dutch Captions
- How To Create English Captions
- How To Create English (Australia) Captions
- How To Create English (Indian) Captions
- How To Create English (Irish) Captions
- How To Create English (New Zealand) Captions
- How To Create English (Scottish) Captions
- How To Create English (South African) Captions
- How To Create English (United Kingdom) Captions
- How To Create English (United States) Captions
- How To Create Estonian Captions
- How To Create Farsi Captions
- How To Create Finnish Captions
- How To Create French Captions
- How To Create French (Canada) Captions
- How To Create German Captions
- How To Create German (Swiss) Captions
- How To Create Greek Captions
- How To Create Gujarati Captions
- How To Create Hebrew Captions
- How To Create Hindi Captions
- How To Create Hungarian Captions
- How To Create Icelandic Captions
- How To Create Indonesian Captions
- How To Create Irish Captions
- How To Create Italian Captions
- How To Create Japanese Captions
- How To Create Kannada Captions
- How To Create Korean Captions
- How To Create Latvian Captions
- How To Create Lithuanian Captions
- How To Create Malay Captions
- How To Create Malayalam Captions
- How To Create Norwegian Captions
- How To Create Persian Captions
- How To Create Polish Captions
- How To Create Portuguese Captions
- How To Create Portuguese (Brazilian) Captions
- How To Create Portuguese (Portugal) Captions
- How To Create Romanian Captions
- How To Create Russian Captions
- How To Create Slovak Captions
- How To Create Slovenian Captions
- How To Create Spanish Captions
- How To Create Spanish (Mexico) Captions
- How To Create Swedish Captions
- How To Create Tamil Captions
- How To Create Telugu Captions
- How To Create Thai Captions
- How To Create Turkish Captions
- How To Create Ukrainian Captions
- How To Create Vietnamese Captions
There are now many more added!
You can see the entire list of languages Speak supports through both the software and APIs.