How To Create Turkish Captions
Turkish is a language spoken by over 85 million people worldwide, primarily located in Turkey, Cyprus, Bulgaria, the Republic of Macedonia, and Greece. It is also spoken in parts of Iraq, Syria, the Caucasus, and Central Asia. Turkish is the official language in Turkey and Cyprus and one of the official languages of the European Union.
What Are Captions?
Captions are written texts derived from audio or video recordings and are used to provide additional information to viewers. Captions are different from subtitles, which are translations of the audio or video into different languages. Captions are typically used for people who are deaf or hard of hearing, but they can also be used for viewers who are not familiar with the language of the audio or video or who need additional context.
Benefits of Transcription and Creating Captions in Turkish
Creating Turkish captions provides a number of benefits, both for the viewer and for the creator. For the viewer, captions provide additional information and context to the audio or video that may be difficult to understand without the written text. For the creator, Turkish captions help increase engagement and reach a larger audience. Captions also improve accessibility and make it easier for viewers to understand the content.
Creating Captions with Speak AI
Speak AI is a speech recognition and natural language platform with over 50,000 users. With Speak AI, users can easily transcribe audio and video into Turkish and create accurate captions. Speak AI provides researchers, marketers, and businesses with the tools to create accurate captions for their audio and video content. The platform makes it easy to create captions in Turkish quickly and efficiently.
Using Captions for Businesses and Researchers
Captions in Turkish are an important tool for businesses and researchers looking to reach a wider audience and improve accessibility. Captions allow businesses to reach a larger audience, as they can be used to transcribe and translate audio or video content into multiple languages, including Turkish. For researchers, captions can be used to analyze speech patterns and language use.
Creating Turkish captions is a great way to reach a wider audience, improve accessibility, and increase engagement. With Speak AI, businesses, researchers, and marketers can easily transcribe and caption audio and video content in Turkish. Speak AI provides an easy and efficient way to create accurate captions quickly and accurately.
Step 1: Create a Speak Account
To start your Turkish captioning, you first need to create a Speak account. No worries, this is super easy to do!
Our team is happy to give you a 7-day trial with 30 minutes of free Turkish audio and video captioning included.
To sign up for Speak and start your Turkish captioning, visit the Speak app register page here.
Step 2: Upload your Turkish file(s) for Captioning
We typically recommend MP4s for video or MP3s for audio.
However, we accept a range of audio and video file types. Once you upload your file all you have to do is select “Turkish” from the language dropdown menu to automatically caption in Turkish.
You can upload your Turkish file for captioning in several ways using Speak:
Accepted Turkish Audio File Types
- Turkish MP3
- Turkish M4A
- Turkish WAV
- Turkish OGG
- Turkish WEBM
- Turkish M4P
Accepted Turkish Video File Types
- Turkish MP4
- Turkish M4V
- Turkish WMV
- Turkish AVI
- Turkish MOV
- Turkish FLV
Publicly Available Turkish URLs
You can also upload media to Speak through a publicly available URL.
As long as the file type extension is available at the end of the URL you will have no problem importing your recording for automatic Turkish captioning and analysis.
Turkish YouTube URLs
Speak is compatible with YouTube videos. All you have to do is copy the URL of the YouTube video (for example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfcLcHeivc).
Speak will automatically find the file, calculate the length, and import the video.
Please make sure you use the full link and not the shortened YouTube snippet. Additionally, make sure you remove the channel name from the URL.
This library of integrations continues to grow! Have a request? Feel encouraged to send us a message.
Step 3: Calculate and pay the total automatically
Once you have your Turkish audio or video file ready and load it into Speak, it will automatically calculate the total cost (you get 30 minutes free in the trial – take advantage of it!).
You can pay by subscribing to a personalized plan using our real-time calculator with included minutes.
Step 4: Wait for Speak to caption your Turkish audio or Turkish video
Our automated captioning software will prepare your Turkish captions in as little as a few minutes. Generally, Speak takes about half the audio or video length to produce the captions and insights.
Once completed, you will get an email notification that your Turkish captions is complete. That email will contain a link back to the file so you can access the interactive media player with the Turkish captions, analysis, and export formats ready for you.
Step 5: View and edit your automated Turkish captions
Want to tackle the captions edits yourself? All good! Once you receive your automated captions you have the option to edit your captions at any time.
Easily update speaker names, find and replace, and get your automatic Turkish captions up to full accuracy with our intuitive captions editing system.
Step 6: Export your Turkish captions and share interactive media players
With Speak, you can easily export Turkish captions to many formats.
Below is a list of options for exporting your Turkish captions in Speak:
- Export Turkish captions to SRTs
- Export Turkish captions to VTTs
A more effective way of sharing captions is through a shareable media library that includes the media file, AI insights and interactive captions.
There is so much more that you can do with Speak to enrich the value of your media and captions.
Never hesitate to send us a message on live chat – we are always here to help!
We talked about Turkish captioning here, but you may be interested in how to caption in other languages instantly and easily with Speak’s intuitive captioning and natural language processing software.
We’ve shared resources below on all the languages Speak can help you caption!
Join 50,000+ users finding radical efficiencies with their audio, video and text data to drive value.
How Much Does It Cost To Caption Turkish?
Speak offers highly competitive pricing for Turkish captioning compared to other captioning solutions. For a starting user, Speak offers automated Turkish captioning for only $0.06 USD per minute. That is only $3.6 USD per hour!
We also scale our pricing based on media volume and can offer even bigger discounts to large customers.
So, if you have over 100 hours of Turkish captioning per month please contact us through live chat and we will set you up with a customized price per minute to make Turkish captioning even more affordable!
What Can You Caption In Turkish?
- Caption Turkish interviews
- Caption Turkish videos
- Caption Turkish audio
- Caption Turkish earnings calls
- Caption Turkish focus groups
- Caption Turkish meetings
- Caption Turkish phone calls
- Caption Turkish YouTube videos
- Caption Turkish Vimeo videos
- Caption Turkish Zoom recordings
- Caption Turkish Google Meet recordings
- Caption Microsoft Teams recordings
- Caption Turkish podcasts
And so much more!
What Other Languages Can Speak Caption?
Speak already has users from over 90 countries and we continuously get requests to caption and analyze in different languages.
So, we continuously add more languages to Speak! Here are just some of the growing list of languages that Speak offers:
- How To Create Afrikaans Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Egypt) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Iraq) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Israel) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Jordan) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Kuwait) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Lebanon) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Oman) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Palestinian Authority) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Qatar) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Saudi Arabia) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Syrian Arab Republic) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (United Arab Emirates) Captions
- How To Create Arabic Modern Standard (Bahrain) Captions
- How To Create Armenian Captions
- How To Create Bulgarian Captions
- How To Create Catalan Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Cantonese, Traditional) Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Simplified) Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Traditional) Captions
- How To Create Croatian Captions
- How To Create Czech Captions
- How To Create Danish Captions
- How To Create Dutch Captions
- How To Create English Captions
- How To Create English (Australia) Captions
- How To Create English (Indian) Captions
- How To Create English (Irish) Captions
- How To Create English (New Zealand) Captions
- How To Create English (Scottish) Captions
- How To Create English (South African) Captions
- How To Create English (United Kingdom) Captions
- How To Create English (United States) Captions
- How To Create Estonian Captions
- How To Create Farsi Captions
- How To Create Finnish Captions
- How To Create French Captions
- How To Create French (Canada) Captions
- How To Create German Captions
- How To Create German (Swiss) Captions
- How To Create Greek Captions
- How To Create Gujarati Captions
- How To Create Hebrew Captions
- How To Create Hindi Captions
- How To Create Hungarian Captions
- How To Create Icelandic Captions
- How To Create Indonesian Captions
- How To Create Irish Captions
- How To Create Italian Captions
- How To Create Japanese Captions
- How To Create Kannada Captions
- How To Create Korean Captions
- How To Create Latvian Captions
- How To Create Lithuanian Captions
- How To Create Malay Captions
- How To Create Malayalam Captions
- How To Create Norwegian Captions
- How To Create Persian Captions
- How To Create Polish Captions
- How To Create Portuguese Captions
- How To Create Portuguese (Brazilian) Captions
- How To Create Portuguese (Portugal) Captions
- How To Create Romanian Captions
- How To Create Russian Captions
- How To Create Slovak Captions
- How To Create Slovenian Captions
- How To Create Spanish Captions
- How To Create Spanish (Mexico) Captions
- How To Create Swedish Captions
- How To Create Tamil Captions
- How To Create Telugu Captions
- How To Create Thai Captions
- How To Create Turkish Captions
- How To Create Ukrainian Captions
- How To Create Vietnamese Captions
There are now many more added!
You can see the entire list of languages Speak supports through both the software and APIs.