How To Create Farsi Captions
Farsi, also known as Persian or Parsi, is a widely spoken language that is used by millions of people in countries such as Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Iraq. In fact, it is the official language of Iran and Afghanistan, making it one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. According to research, Farsi has over 110 million native speakers and more than 250 million speakers worldwide.
Transcribing audio and video content into Farsi captions can be a great way to increase the reach of a business or organisation. Captions allow people to access content that they wouldn’t otherwise be able to access. This can be especially helpful for people who are deaf or hard of hearing, as well as people who are not native speakers of the language.
What are Captions?
Captions are a transcription of audio content that is displayed on the screen. They are typically used in videos, and they provide a way for people to access the content without having to rely on sound. Captions are different from subtitles, which usually provide a translation of the audio content, rather than a transcription.
Benefits of Farsi Captions
Adding Farsi captions to video content has a range of benefits. Firstly, it increases the reach of the content, as more people can access it. Captions also allow the content to be indexed by search engines, meaning that it can be more easily found. Additionally, captions can make the content more engaging, as people can follow along without having to listen to the audio. Finally, captions can also help people to learn the language, as they can see how the words are written as they are spoken.
Creating Farsi Captions with Speak AI
Speak AI is a speech recognition and natural language platform that can be used to create captions in Farsi. It uses advanced algorithms to automatically transcribe audio and video content into captions, making it easy to create captions in any language. Speak AI also has a range of tools that can be used to customise the captions, providing researchers, marketers and businesses with a powerful way to create captions in Farsi.
Creating Farsi captions can be a great way to increase the reach of a business or organisation. Speak AI provides a powerful platform for creating captions in any language, making it easy to transcribe audio and video content into captions. With Speak AI’s advanced algorithms and customisation tools, researchers, marketers and businesses can create captions in Farsi that are accurate, engaging and search engine friendly.
Step 1: Create a Speak Account
To start your Farsi captioning, you first need to create a Speak account. No worries, this is super easy to do!
Our team is happy to give you a 7-day trial with 30 minutes of free Farsi audio and video captioning included.
To sign up for Speak and start your Farsi captioning, visit the Speak app register page here.
Step 2: Upload your Farsi file(s) for Captioning
We typically recommend MP4s for video or MP3s for audio.
However, we accept a range of audio and video file types. Once you upload your file all you have to do is select “Farsi” from the language dropdown menu to automatically caption in Farsi.
You can upload your Farsi file for captioning in several ways using Speak:
Accepted Farsi Audio File Types
- Farsi MP3
- Farsi M4A
- Farsi WAV
- Farsi OGG
- Farsi WEBM
- Farsi M4P
Accepted Farsi Video File Types
- Farsi MP4
- Farsi M4V
- Farsi WMV
- Farsi AVI
- Farsi MOV
- Farsi FLV
Publicly Available Farsi URLs
You can also upload media to Speak through a publicly available URL.
As long as the file type extension is available at the end of the URL you will have no problem importing your recording for automatic Farsi captioning and analysis.
Farsi YouTube URLs
Speak is compatible with YouTube videos. All you have to do is copy the URL of the YouTube video (for example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfcLcHeivc).
Speak will automatically find the file, calculate the length, and import the video.
Please make sure you use the full link and not the shortened YouTube snippet. Additionally, make sure you remove the channel name from the URL.
This library of integrations continues to grow! Have a request? Feel encouraged to send us a message.
Step 3: Calculate and pay the total automatically
Once you have your Farsi audio or video file ready and load it into Speak, it will automatically calculate the total cost (you get 30 minutes free in the trial – take advantage of it!).
You can pay by subscribing to a personalized plan using our real-time calculator with included minutes.
Step 4: Wait for Speak to caption your Farsi audio or Farsi video
Our automated captioning software will prepare your Farsi captions in as little as a few minutes. Generally, Speak takes about half the audio or video length to produce the captions and insights.
Once completed, you will get an email notification that your Farsi captions is complete. That email will contain a link back to the file so you can access the interactive media player with the Farsi captions, analysis, and export formats ready for you.
Step 5: View and edit your automated Farsi captions
Want to tackle the captions edits yourself? All good! Once you receive your automated captions you have the option to edit your captions at any time.
Easily update speaker names, find and replace, and get your automatic Farsi captions up to full accuracy with our intuitive captions editing system.
Step 6: Export your Farsi captions and share interactive media players
With Speak, you can easily export Farsi captions to many formats.
Below is a list of options for exporting your Farsi captions in Speak:
- Export Farsi captions to SRTs
- Export Farsi captions to VTTs
A more effective way of sharing captions is through a shareable media library that includes the media file, AI insights and interactive captions.
There is so much more that you can do with Speak to enrich the value of your media and captions.
Never hesitate to send us a message on live chat – we are always here to help!
We talked about Farsi captioning here, but you may be interested in how to caption in other languages instantly and easily with Speak’s intuitive captioning and natural language processing software.
We’ve shared resources below on all the languages Speak can help you caption!
Join 50,000+ users finding radical efficiencies with their audio, video and text data to drive value.
How Much Does It Cost To Caption Farsi?
Speak offers highly competitive pricing for Farsi captioning compared to other captioning solutions. For a starting user, Speak offers automated Farsi captioning for only $0.06 USD per minute. That is only $3.6 USD per hour!
We also scale our pricing based on media volume and can offer even bigger discounts to large customers.
So, if you have over 100 hours of Farsi captioning per month please contact us through live chat and we will set you up with a customized price per minute to make Farsi captioning even more affordable!
What Can You Caption In Farsi?
- Caption Farsi interviews
- Caption Farsi videos
- Caption Farsi audio
- Caption Farsi earnings calls
- Caption Farsi focus groups
- Caption Farsi meetings
- Caption Farsi phone calls
- Caption Farsi YouTube videos
- Caption Farsi Vimeo videos
- Caption Farsi Zoom recordings
- Caption Farsi Google Meet recordings
- Caption Microsoft Teams recordings
- Caption Farsi podcasts
And so much more!
What Other Languages Can Speak Caption?
Speak already has users from over 90 countries and we continuously get requests to caption and analyze in different languages.
So, we continuously add more languages to Speak! Here are just some of the growing list of languages that Speak offers:
- How To Create Afrikaans Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Egypt) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Iraq) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Israel) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Jordan) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Kuwait) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Lebanon) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Oman) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Palestinian Authority) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Qatar) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Saudi Arabia) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Syrian Arab Republic) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (United Arab Emirates) Captions
- How To Create Arabic Modern Standard (Bahrain) Captions
- How To Create Armenian Captions
- How To Create Bulgarian Captions
- How To Create Catalan Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Cantonese, Traditional) Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Simplified) Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Traditional) Captions
- How To Create Croatian Captions
- How To Create Czech Captions
- How To Create Danish Captions
- How To Create Dutch Captions
- How To Create English Captions
- How To Create English (Australia) Captions
- How To Create English (Indian) Captions
- How To Create English (Irish) Captions
- How To Create English (New Zealand) Captions
- How To Create English (Scottish) Captions
- How To Create English (South African) Captions
- How To Create English (United Kingdom) Captions
- How To Create English (United States) Captions
- How To Create Estonian Captions
- How To Create Farsi Captions
- How To Create Finnish Captions
- How To Create French Captions
- How To Create French (Canada) Captions
- How To Create German Captions
- How To Create German (Swiss) Captions
- How To Create Greek Captions
- How To Create Gujarati Captions
- How To Create Hebrew Captions
- How To Create Hindi Captions
- How To Create Hungarian Captions
- How To Create Icelandic Captions
- How To Create Indonesian Captions
- How To Create Irish Captions
- How To Create Italian Captions
- How To Create Japanese Captions
- How To Create Kannada Captions
- How To Create Korean Captions
- How To Create Latvian Captions
- How To Create Lithuanian Captions
- How To Create Malay Captions
- How To Create Malayalam Captions
- How To Create Norwegian Captions
- How To Create Persian Captions
- How To Create Polish Captions
- How To Create Portuguese Captions
- How To Create Portuguese (Brazilian) Captions
- How To Create Portuguese (Portugal) Captions
- How To Create Romanian Captions
- How To Create Russian Captions
- How To Create Slovak Captions
- How To Create Slovenian Captions
- How To Create Spanish Captions
- How To Create Spanish (Mexico) Captions
- How To Create Swedish Captions
- How To Create Tamil Captions
- How To Create Telugu Captions
- How To Create Thai Captions
- How To Create Turkish Captions
- How To Create Ukrainian Captions
- How To Create Vietnamese Captions
There are now many more added!
You can see the entire list of languages Speak supports through both the software and APIs.