How To Create Hindi Captions
Understanding the Benefits of Hindi Captions
Speak AI is the leading speech recognition and natural language platform with over 50,000 users. In our mission to provide the best user experience for our customers, we strongly suggest that all audio and video content should be transcribed and captioned, and especially when it’s in the Hindi language.
Hindi is a language that is spoken by over 425 million people in India, Nepal, Pakistan, South Africa and some parts of the United States. It is the 4th most spoken language in the world and is the official language of India, making it an important language to have captions available in.
Captions are different from subtitles. Subtitles are used in foreign films and provide translations of the dialogue without providing any other information. Captions, on the other hand, provide a richer experience to the viewer, displaying sound effects, description of the scene, and information about who is speaking.
Creating Captions in Hindi
Creating captions in the Hindi language can be a daunting task, but with the right tools, it can be a breeze. The first step is to transcribe the audio of the video or podcast. A transcription is a written record of the audio or video content, which captures all of the spoken words in the video.
Speak AI has a transcription tool that can quickly and accurately transcribe audio content in Hindi. The tool uses advanced algorithms to accurately detect the Hindi language, and it also has features like auto-correct, which helps to improve accuracy.
Once you have a transcribed version of the audio, you can use the Speak AI captioning tool to create captions for the video content. The tool allows you to easily edit the captions, add sound effects, and change the font size, color, and style of the captions.
Benefits of Hindi Captions
Creating captions in Hindi provides a number of benefits. It allows viewers to more easily understand the spoken dialogue in a video, which can help to increase engagement and viewership. It also helps to make the content more accessible to people who may not understand the language.
For researchers, marketers, and businesses, creating captions in Hindi can be a great way to reach a broader audience and capture more data about the video content. Captions in Hindi can also help to improve SEO rankings, as search engines will be able to recognize the language and index the content more effectively.
Creating captions in Hindi is an important step to ensure that all audio and video content is accessible to everyone. Speak AI’s advanced transcription and captioning tools make it easy to quickly and accurately generate captions in Hindi. With the right tools, researchers, marketers, and businesses can reach a wider audience and capture more data about their content.
Step 1: Create a Speak Account
To start your Hindi captioning, you first need to create a Speak account. No worries, this is super easy to do!
Our team is happy to give you a 7-day trial with 30 minutes of free Hindi audio and video captioning included.
To sign up for Speak and start your Hindi captioning, visit the Speak app register page here.
Step 2: Upload your Hindi file(s) for Captioning
We typically recommend MP4s for video or MP3s for audio.
However, we accept a range of audio and video file types. Once you upload your file all you have to do is select “Hindi” from the language dropdown menu to automatically caption in Hindi.
You can upload your Hindi file for captioning in several ways using Speak:
Accepted Hindi Audio File Types
- Hindi MP3
- Hindi M4A
- Hindi WAV
- Hindi OGG
- Hindi WEBM
- Hindi M4P
Accepted Hindi Video File Types
- Hindi MP4
- Hindi M4V
- Hindi WMV
- Hindi AVI
- Hindi MOV
- Hindi FLV
Publicly Available Hindi URLs
You can also upload media to Speak through a publicly available URL.
As long as the file type extension is available at the end of the URL you will have no problem importing your recording for automatic Hindi captioning and analysis.
Hindi YouTube URLs
Speak is compatible with YouTube videos. All you have to do is copy the URL of the YouTube video (for example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfcLcHeivc).
Speak will automatically find the file, calculate the length, and import the video.
Please make sure you use the full link and not the shortened YouTube snippet. Additionally, make sure you remove the channel name from the URL.
This library of integrations continues to grow! Have a request? Feel encouraged to send us a message.
Step 3: Calculate and pay the total automatically
Once you have your Hindi audio or video file ready and load it into Speak, it will automatically calculate the total cost (you get 30 minutes free in the trial – take advantage of it!).
You can pay by subscribing to a personalized plan using our real-time calculator with included minutes.
Step 4: Wait for Speak to caption your Hindi audio or Hindi video
Our automated captioning software will prepare your Hindi captions in as little as a few minutes. Generally, Speak takes about half the audio or video length to produce the captions and insights.
Once completed, you will get an email notification that your Hindi captions is complete. That email will contain a link back to the file so you can access the interactive media player with the Hindi captions, analysis, and export formats ready for you.
Step 5: View and edit your automated Hindi captions
Want to tackle the captions edits yourself? All good! Once you receive your automated captions you have the option to edit your captions at any time.
Easily update speaker names, find and replace, and get your automatic Hindi captions up to full accuracy with our intuitive captions editing system.
Step 6: Export your Hindi captions and share interactive media players
With Speak, you can easily export Hindi captions to many formats.
Below is a list of options for exporting your Hindi captions in Speak:
- Export Hindi captions to SRTs
- Export Hindi captions to VTTs
A more effective way of sharing captions is through a shareable media library that includes the media file, AI insights and interactive captions.
There is so much more that you can do with Speak to enrich the value of your media and captions.
Never hesitate to send us a message on live chat – we are always here to help!
We talked about Hindi captioning here, but you may be interested in how to caption in other languages instantly and easily with Speak’s intuitive captioning and natural language processing software.
We’ve shared resources below on all the languages Speak can help you caption!
Join 50,000+ users finding radical efficiencies with their audio, video and text data to drive value.
How Much Does It Cost To Caption Hindi?
Speak offers highly competitive pricing for Hindi captioning compared to other captioning solutions. For a starting user, Speak offers automated Hindi captioning for only $0.06 USD per minute. That is only $3.6 USD per hour!
We also scale our pricing based on media volume and can offer even bigger discounts to large customers.
So, if you have over 100 hours of Hindi captioning per month please contact us through live chat and we will set you up with a customized price per minute to make Hindi captioning even more affordable!
What Can You Caption In Hindi?
- Caption Hindi interviews
- Caption Hindi videos
- Caption Hindi audio
- Caption Hindi earnings calls
- Caption Hindi focus groups
- Caption Hindi meetings
- Caption Hindi phone calls
- Caption Hindi YouTube videos
- Caption Hindi Vimeo videos
- Caption Hindi Zoom recordings
- Caption Hindi Google Meet recordings
- Caption Microsoft Teams recordings
- Caption Hindi podcasts
And so much more!
What Other Languages Can Speak Caption?
Speak already has users from over 90 countries and we continuously get requests to caption and analyze in different languages.
So, we continuously add more languages to Speak! Here are just some of the growing list of languages that Speak offers:
- How To Create Afrikaans Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Egypt) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Iraq) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Israel) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Jordan) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Kuwait) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Lebanon) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Oman) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Palestinian Authority) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Qatar) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Saudi Arabia) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (Syrian Arab Republic) Captions
- How To Create Arabic (United Arab Emirates) Captions
- How To Create Arabic Modern Standard (Bahrain) Captions
- How To Create Armenian Captions
- How To Create Bulgarian Captions
- How To Create Catalan Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Cantonese, Traditional) Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Simplified) Captions
- How To Create Chinese (Traditional) Captions
- How To Create Croatian Captions
- How To Create Czech Captions
- How To Create Danish Captions
- How To Create Dutch Captions
- How To Create English Captions
- How To Create English (Australia) Captions
- How To Create English (Indian) Captions
- How To Create English (Irish) Captions
- How To Create English (New Zealand) Captions
- How To Create English (Scottish) Captions
- How To Create English (South African) Captions
- How To Create English (United Kingdom) Captions
- How To Create English (United States) Captions
- How To Create Estonian Captions
- How To Create Farsi Captions
- How To Create Finnish Captions
- How To Create French Captions
- How To Create French (Canada) Captions
- How To Create German Captions
- How To Create German (Swiss) Captions
- How To Create Greek Captions
- How To Create Gujarati Captions
- How To Create Hebrew Captions
- How To Create Hindi Captions
- How To Create Hungarian Captions
- How To Create Icelandic Captions
- How To Create Indonesian Captions
- How To Create Irish Captions
- How To Create Italian Captions
- How To Create Japanese Captions
- How To Create Kannada Captions
- How To Create Korean Captions
- How To Create Latvian Captions
- How To Create Lithuanian Captions
- How To Create Malay Captions
- How To Create Malayalam Captions
- How To Create Norwegian Captions
- How To Create Persian Captions
- How To Create Polish Captions
- How To Create Portuguese Captions
- How To Create Portuguese (Brazilian) Captions
- How To Create Portuguese (Portugal) Captions
- How To Create Romanian Captions
- How To Create Russian Captions
- How To Create Slovak Captions
- How To Create Slovenian Captions
- How To Create Spanish Captions
- How To Create Spanish (Mexico) Captions
- How To Create Swedish Captions
- How To Create Tamil Captions
- How To Create Telugu Captions
- How To Create Thai Captions
- How To Create Turkish Captions
- How To Create Ukrainian Captions
- How To Create Vietnamese Captions
There are now many more added!
You can see the entire list of languages Speak supports through both the software and APIs.