Canada AI/ML, Data Science & Engineering Digital Meetup
We’re presenting tonight at the Canada AI/ML, Data Science & Engineering Digital Meetup at 6:00 PM EST. We’ll be speaking around 7:05 PM.
Our presentation is titled “Natural Intelligence meets Artificial Intelligence”.
We hope to share some valuable insights on the opportunities and challenges of building and using technology for good to help people improve awareness, well-being and productivity. Can technology help us be better versions of ourselves or is that just a naive fantasy?
How do we capture information?
– The wide variety of possible inputs
– Accessibility and device compatibility challenges
– Limitations of different mediums
How can we analyze information?
– Real-time interaction vs post-processing
– Turning one medium into other mediums
– Challenges of language, culture, bias and accuracy
– Providing valuable insights instead of just more data
– Privacy and security challenges when sharing personal information
How can we best manage and share information?
– Dealing with a world of too much data
– Getting insights from one file vs many files over time
– What is best way for people to interact with data and media?
If you’re interested check out the Meetup group here: https://www.meetup.com/Artificial-Intelligence-Machine-Learning-Data-Engineering
Or, just get a free ticket for the event here! https://www.crowdcast.io/e/canada-aiml-data-science/register
Share This Post
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Harness the collective intelligence on our our journey.
More To Explore
We’re presenting tonight at the Canada AI/ML, Data Science & Engineering Digital Meetup at 6:00 PM EST. We’ll be speaking around 7:05 PM. Our presentation
Our First-Ever Quarterly Update 😊❤ We’ve been sending our update to some amazing people who have inspired and supported our team on our journey. But,
Capture. Analyze. Excel.
We’re building technology to help you enhance your life.
Take the next step on your journey today.