Speak Ai is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Business Development Representative to help researchers, marketers and decision-makers with their transcription and natural language processing needs.
You will be the first person to join a designated sales team and will be an instrumental part of the ongoing success of Speak Ai. The position requires a strategic thinker with a growth mindset who is able to manage a pipeline of both inbound and outbound leads to meet our quarterly sales targets.
You will contribute to shaping the product and owning the sales process to help Speak reach new heights as a fast-growing, early-stage company.
If you’re feeling adventurous, we would love to see an optional video cover letter with your application!
– A little about you & why you’d be a good fit for the role
– Your experience selling SaaS software
– Years of experience, both inbound and outbound sales
– Training received
– Average deal size in previous roles (if applicable)
Quick Tip: Use Loom, or Vimeo Record for the video and please keep the length under 3 minutes
– 1- 2+ years of experience in sales, lead generation or outreach
– An ability to meet and exceed quotas for lead and sales generation
– Experience managing CRM systems like ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, and SalesForce
– An understanding of customer personas, the buyer’s journey, and sales pipelines
– The ability to understand customer’s pain points and provide solutions that incorporate the use of our product
– Confidence in your ability to generate high-quality video presentations and present compelling demos
– Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
– Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma (preferably in sales, marketing, or business)
– An understanding of Software as a Service (Saas) and technology companies
– Builds professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and meetups, researching independently, and establishing personal networks
– An interest in marketing, voice, and technology
– A powerful existing network including connections in the community and on LinkedIn
– Create and manage your sales pipeline by generating leads through email and phone outreach, LinkedIn and personal networking
– Lead research to find valuable prospects to build our prospective customer database
– Qualify customers and identify how we can maximize customer lifetime value
– Maintain and develop existing relationships with current customers and prospects to turn them into enthusiastic customers
– Work with the founder and marketing team to build out key messages, email outreach campaigns, sales decks and presentations (live webinars, demo videos)
– Monthly reporting on sales performance, key findings and opportunities
Full-time, Contract, Permanent
You will receive an agreed-upon hourly rate and commission.
Work from home
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit the form below!
Thank you so much.