There are two ways to upload audio content onto Speak.
- Upload/Record Button
- Located beside your avatar at the top right of the screen
- Black Plus Button
- Located at the bottom right of the screen
What media format are you uploading?
- File – Do you already have the audio file?
- Upload pre-existing audio content from your computer.
- URL – Do you have a direct web link to the file?
- Simply Copy & Paste the URL
- YouTube URL – Got a YouTube clip?
- We can extract the audio! Copy & Paste the URL
- Record – No equipment? Go live with one click!
- Turn your computer/smartphone into an audio recording device
If you are uploading pre-existing content, the platform will automatically fill in the title with the file’s name.
If you want to record new content, title your new content and have the ability to change it later on.
Give your clips some context. If you can’t think of anything, you can always edit it later on.
This helps organize your files within Speak and makes it easier to access in the future.
Automatically calculated, click “pay” to subtract the total from your Speak Balance.