If you no longer want to keep an audio or video file within your Speak app, it is really easy to delete!
In order to delete a media file:
- Visit your audio and video page
- Select the note that you would like to delete to open it up in the area to the right of your notes
- Select the hamburger menu (3 dots) beside the title and the description
- Select “Delete”
- A prompt will confirm you want to delete the video or audio file
- Select “Cancel” if you do not want to delete the file and “Delete” if you do want to delete the file
- A floating pop-up will appear to let you know the file has been deleted
You’re done! Your video or audio file has been deleted from Speak.